We represent a variety of clients, in a various of matters, including: residential defects under the RCLA, construction disputes, breach of contract, real estate disputes, personal injury, family law disputes, collections matters, DTPA and breach of warranty. Over the past year, Mr. De Leon has successfully negotiated multiple six-figure settlements on behalf of his clients, but not all cases settle. That is where our value really shines. If you want to be taken seriously in negotiations, you must have an attorney who is willing and able to take your case to trial and successfully present it to a jury of your peers. That is what we do at the De Leon Law Office, PLLC.
Notable Trial/Arbitration Verdicts:
1) 5/22/2017: Obtained a $177,949.28 verdict on behalf of a homeowner against her homebuilder; in case styled Rosanna Estrada v. Meritage Homes of Texas LLC, 2015-CI-17943, in the 288th Judicial District Court, Bexar County, Texas;
2) 11/4/2016: Obtained a $80,172.11 arbitration award on behalf of subcontractor, VA Electrical Contractors v. Gilbane Federal, case styled 2015-CI-12369;
3) 4/25/2012: Obtained primary custody of a 5 yr. old child for a father in the suit styled, In The Interest of T.G.R., 2011-EM5-02019, in the District Court, 45th Judicial District, Bexar County, Texas;
4) 2/8/2010: Obtained a $109,680.07 verdict on behalf of Subcontractor in the subcontractor-contractor dispute arising from construction defects during the building of an addition at Bradley Middle School, case styled: Newman Tile, Inc. v. STR Constructors, Ltd. and Arch Insurance Co., 2006-CI-04950, in the District Court, 131st Judicial District, Bexar County, Texas;
5) 4/30/2008: Obtained a $1,169,069.00 verdict in Federal Court on behalf of a governmental contractor in the breach of contract dispute styled: Lear Siegler Services v. Ensil International Corp., SA‑05‑CA‑0679‑XR, in the Western District of Texas.