I represent a variety of clients, in a various of matters, including: residential defects under the RCLA, construction disputes, breach of contract, real estate disputes, personal injury, family law disputes, collections matters, DTPA and breach of warranty. Over the past year, I have successfully negotiated multiple six-figure settlements on behalf of my clients, but not all cases settle. That is where my value really shines. If you want to be taken seriously in negotiations, you must have an attorney who is willing and able to take your case to trial and successfully present it to a jury of your peers. That is what I do at the De Leon Law Office.
I have successfully represented my clients as lead attorney in multiple, successful jury and bench trials involving construction defects, breaches of contract, negligence (personal injury) and child custody matters. I would love the opportunity to represent you as well.
Before going to law school, Mr. De Leon was a Registered Nurse (R.N.) who cared for patients who had just undergone open heart surgery. In law school, Mr. De Leon was a member of the St. Mary’s Law Journal Editorial Board, published an article on “telemedicine” and graduated with honors. After graduation, Mr. De Leon worked for one of the largest and most prestigious law firms in the country, before resigning to form the De Leon Law Office. When you hire an attorney, you should know who you are hiring. You can review Mr. De Leon’s credentials below.
Bracewell & Giuliani LLP, San Antonio, TX
Litigation Associate, (August 2004 – March 2008)
- Handled a variety of cases from inception to resolution, including several hearings, depositions, mediations, trials and arbitrations for a variety of commercial and construction clients; also handled, with minimal to no supervision: breach of contract, bad faith, personal injury, suits on sworn account, breach of warranty, structured settlement transfer matters, fraud, DTPA, product liability, and employment discriminati
St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, TX J.D., May, 2004, Magna Cum Laude (Class Rank 4/180)
- St. Mary’s Law Journal Editorial Board, Comment Editor
- Dean’s List Fall 2001 – Spring 2002 – Fall 2003 – Spring 2003
- Registered Nurse, January 1999-January 2004
- State Bar of Texas
- Western District of Texas
- Southern District of Texas
“Telemedicine in Texas: Solving the Issues of Licensure, Privacy and
Reimbursement”, St. Mary’s Law Journal Vol. 34, 651.
- Current Treasurer for the San Antonio Bar Association, Litigation Section
- Member of the State Bar of Texas – Construction Law Section
- Member of the State Bar of Texas – Personal Injury Law Section
- Member of the State Bar of Texas – Family Law Section
- Member of the San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
Very reasonable rates!
I know that cost is always a consideration. I offer top notch, professional legal representation, so I am certainly not the cheapest. However, I do feel that I am one of the best values. I offer very reasonable hourly rates for my business and family law clients. For my personal injury clients, most cases are handled on a contingency-fee basis, which means that I don’t get paid unless you recover.
My clients matter to me!
You are not a case number, you are not a “car wreck” case, or a “foundation defect” file. You are a person and I am hired to work for you. Legal issues and questions don’t arise only during 9-5. When you have a legal question about your case, you will have direct contact with an attorney who knows your case, not a paralegal, or a law clerk. Mr. De Leon utilizes e-mail, text messaging, and the latest technology to stay connected with his clients – 24/7.